Victoria Mobile Website Design

Custom-webs22

Here’s a fact: The regular desktop version of your site isn’t built for smaller screens. Potential customers who are using their mobile phones end up having to zoom and pinch just to find what they need. They get frustrated and eventually click out—and there’s thousands of them. Are you really willing to lose all these leads? Of course not.This is why you need to invest in mobile design to make your business ready for the new market. A web developer can build a responsive website that can boost the sales of your small business in Victoria.

The Great Shift to Mobile

Did you know that when it comes to online shopping, mobile usage has overtaken laptop and PC usage? That’s right—as of 2013, smartphones accounted for 55% of online shopping time, leaving only 45% for laptops and desktops (combined). The share of mobile rose even higher in 2014, nabbing 60% of total time spent on online media.

Access to mobile phones has never been more widespread than it is today. Two-thirds of consumers in Northern America own smartphones and use them for Internet access, doing everything from browsing social media sites to shopping. Google has in fact announced that mobile search has now surpassed desktop search in countries like Canada. More importantly, Google found that mobile websites tend to have higher conversion rates. Some 67% of the people who reach your site via smartphone are likelier to become actual paying customers when you provide them with an enjoyable mobile surfing experience.

Why Does Your Business in Victoria Need a Mobile Website?

Without mobile web design, you are setting yourself up to lose customers. A bigger percentage of your target customers no longer sit in front of their laptops at home to browse your site. They staring into the little screens of their smartphones as they interact with your content. Failing to provide them easy navigation and a pleasant user experience will drive them away—and they will probably end up on your competitor’s fast, responsive, and mobile-friendly website.

You might be wondering: Do you still need to go mobile if you don’t sell anything online? The answer is YES, you absolutely do! Mobile design is not just advantageous for ecommerce websites. Even if you only use your site to give directions to your store or to present your menu of services, it still needs to work properly on smartphone screens. Neglecting to give your visitors a pleasant user experience is tantamount to shooing them away from your store.

Besides, you could be sabotaging your Google rankings if you continue to use old
content, images, and navigation structures that don’t quite work on mobile screens. Google will likely remove your website form mobile search results because it knows that your current format will frustrate smartphone users.When this happens, you lose a serious amount of relent leads and potential customers!

To succeed in the new digital landscape, your business needs a mobile friendly HTML5 website that is fast and efficient. A good web developer in Victoria can ensure that your site can keep up to date with today’s publishing and creative standards while delivering a responsive multi screen experience.

Switch to Responsive Web Design Today

Responsive web design is essentially an intelligent way of designing your website to that itcan identify what device a visitor is using and adjust itself to it. It makes your website work perfectly on a laptop, a tablet, a smartphone or a PC. You never have to worry about screen size and browser compatibility because your website will always ensure optimal viewing, fast loading, and easy navigation.Now you can cater to PC as well as mobile users.

Let the web design professionals of SEO Resellers Canada build you a responsive website and boost your sales. Call us today!

Contact us!

Email us for a quick response...

ENTER